ZK-GEH is a Schleicher
that first flew in 1965.
ZK-GEH no longer mine. It had:
- ASI bought new 1995.
- Borgelt Vario with averager and speed to fly.
- Turn and Slip
- A8A oxygen regulator, but no other plumbing.
- Terra 250 transponder with altitude encoder.
- Terra 760D radio.
- Battery 12v 10AH
- JW glide calculator (whizwheel)
Ground handling gear
- Fuselage stand.
- Wing walker
- Clip on tailwheel
The trailer was given a new axle, hubs, wheels in 1996.
In 1999 the whole underfloor structure was replaced.
The trailer is sound and keeps the glider dry.
ZK-GEH has a very tidy panel.
- Parachute - Strong type LOPO manufactured 1990
- Garmin II+ GPS
- Varicalc datalogger (non-secure)